The Warm Line
- Telephone support program in the Vancouver WA area for peers helping peers.
- There are times when you just need to talk to someone, to let off some steam, or sort through your day. The Warm Line is there to listen and offer reassurance that you have been heard and things can be better.
- This service is free of charge to anyone who is in need of non-judgmental support.
- There is access to local resource information on area services.
- They believe Hope, Personal-Responsibility, Education, Self-Advocacy and Support are key to recovery and healing.
4 PM to 12 AM Every Day.
A program of CVAB