The Warm Line
- Telephone support for peers helping peers.
- We talk about day to day experiences in living with behavioral health issues, and other challenges we all face in life.
- This service is free of charge to anyone who is in need of non-judgmental support.
- All information you give us is treated confidentially.
No one is allowed to access this information except our supervisor or in case of crisis, Clark County Crisis personnel.
- We are trained in active listening skills, empathy and strength based support.
- We don't have all the answers, but we are willing to support individuals in finding their own unique path to recovery and healing.
- Peers offer living examples of personal accomplishment and achievement of wellness, recovery and healing.
- We have access to local resource information on area services.
- We believe Hope, Personal-Responsibility, Education, Self-Advocacy and Support are key to recovery and healing.
5 PM to 10 PM Every Day.
** Enter the number you are calling from followed by the # symbol and we will call you back in the order received.